Our Palo Duro Campout is fast approaching. A signed IABC Waiver is required to attend and is available at the back of the auditorium after the Sunday evening service.
The cost is $5 which is the park entrance fee you will pay to the beautiful Palo Duro Canyon 2 hours north of Lubbock, on arrival.
We'll have good camp food, hiking and a time of praise and worship under the stars.
Watch this site for details or get on The Way, IABC College Ministry text list at the link below. https://iabcforms.wufoo.com/forms/z1ciy60e167a8pf/
Heres a list of what you will need to bring to Palo Duro!
What to Bring September 23 IABC College Camp Out:
- Personal Gallon of water for drinking
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Toiletries & Overnight bag (there are shower facilities)
- Warm Clothes
- Athletic Shoes or closed toe shoes
- Bring snacks and any special dietary items: we will provide a Chick fil a sandwich & chips, breakfast burrito and trail bars for the hike, s’mores and chips at night.
- Saturday lunch on your own